Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Best Valentine's Day Ever!



When I went to bed last night I hoped the heart fairy would come. She leaves hearts stuck to our wall on Valentine's Day. And she left us a card today. I got ready for school after I read the card. At school we did an activity with lolipops then we did a math sheet with candy hearts. We got to eat them too. Then we made Valentine boxes and I decorated mine. We had our Valentine exchange. I sent out Valentines with a cat and dog on the bag with Air Heads, pencils, and stickers. Everybody loved them. I gave one to my friend April in a different class too. When I got home we got our treats from mom. Natalie got bubble bath and I got fingernail polish. Black polish is what I tried first and I like it, so I did all my fingers that color. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! XOXO

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you had a great Valentine's Day. The Heart Fairy came to my house and left me some flowers in a vase. I can't wait to come and visit you. See you soon! XOXO