Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Best Visit from Grandma Ever



On spring break, Grandma and my aunt came to visit. They stayed for three nights. We played Dance Dance Revolution with them and it was really fun. Then on Sunday we decorated some Easter eggs. My first egg I wrote "Dad and Lauren." Every egg that I did had either "LC," my initials, or "Lauren." One of them had a heart and a bunny face. On Tuesday, we had a picnic at the park. We played and played. Natalie and I went exploring on the paths. We saw a little bridge and some creeks. We thought we were going to find some diamonds, but we didn't. Then mom found us so we had to go back to the park and ate lunch. I had a peanut butter sandwich with a capri sun. Grandma got me and Natalie a chocolate sunday at McDonalds on the way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting me sleep in your room while I visited. It was great. Love, Grandma

Heidi said...

I had so much fun playing with you and Natalie. My favorite part was going to the park and taking pictures and then running the obstacle course.