Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Farm

A couple days ago we went to Cox Farms. It's one of my favorite places to go in the fall. Mostly because they have free cider and apples. One of my favorite parts is the hay ride. It's really fun and the driver is always really funny. I also really like the vortex in the corn maze. You walk through a dark tube and it has lights spinning around you and it makes you feel like you are spinning upside down. I'm pretty big for most of the activities there, but they are still fun!

This was me in October 2002! I was a little shorter then!


2 comments:

dennis said...

Lauren
It is nice to see new pictures on your blog. I seems like everytime I come out in the fall we end up at the Pumpkin farm and it is a fun place to go.

Robyn said...

you're just as cute short and tall!