Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas!!!!



Christmas is my favorite holiday i love doing the fun little activitys that go along with it like parties, santa meet and greets, and girl scout stuff and more i cant name (if i did this post would be like 10 pages long) so i was looking foward to going to the Porters for christmas but we had company so we had our own party with games movie s and treats also i had so much trouble sleeping that night thinking about the toys and treats sitting under the tree and in my stocking i stayed up untill 12:00 then i finnally dosed off to sleep (Natalie was sleeping in my room to) when i woke up christmas morning i brushed out my hair so i did not look like a monster and put on my christmas pajamas and i stayed in bed playing my computer also a little fact about me is i hate looking over the banister to see what i got i want it to be a surprise finnally it was time to go down and we took turns opening gifts and i got an I POD!!!! from santa and a ton more i do not want to say my favorite because i dont want to make people who got me a gift feel bad but i think this was the best christmas ever!!!! and i cant wait till next year!!

0 comments: