Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Trip To Virginia Beach




Our first stop was at the kid's museum.  The parts that I liked the best were the bike that powered a radio and a trip into a computer.  It was a maze.  Then we went to Aunt Heidi's house for a barbecue dinner.  I loved playing on her trampoline!   
Then we got to the hotel.   It was right by the beach.  We had a perfect view from our balcony to the beach.  We slept well that night after swimming at the pool.
When we woke up we went straight to the beach.  Every single kid had a boogie board, but not me!  After lunch dad bought me and Natalie our own boogie boards to catch the waves!  Mine has a whale on it and covered with blue.  When I was surfing one wave, an extra wave came over me and I went so fast.  I yelled, "Power boost!"  
That night we took a walk on the boardwalk and we saw shells, dolphins swimming, and hermit crabs.  My whole family went on this funny bike together.  Natalie and Ryan sat in front in the baby carrier.  I sat by dad in the front.  Mom sat in back by herself.  
On our last morning, dad took me and Natalie back to the beach with our boogie boards for a little while.  That day was Fourth of July.  After our beach adventure was over we went to our cousin's house and played on the big waterslide and with water balloons.  We ambushed the boys in their clothes!  We had hot dogs and lots of soda for dinner.  We painted our nails with Caroline.
We got home late but Natalie and I looked out my window and saw beautiful fireworks from the neighbors.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

We loved having you over for dinner! I'm glad you had fun.