Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swim Team Divisionals




This weekend was my divisional swim meet. It was against three other teams. I had a great meet! I came in third in my favorite stroke, breaststroke, and fifth in freestyle. It was so close in freestyle, my mom couldn't even tell who was first. Later that night we got to go to the swim party for our team. I got a special award for being one of the kids that earned the most points on our team. They gave me a gold medal for that. We also go trophies and a team towel. Then we got to swim in the pool at night with a DJ. It was a great party but it ended a little early because of the lightening---but I was pretty tired then anyways.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

That's so great, Lauren. Congratulations on getting so many points in swimming. It looks like you had a good time.