Saturday, October 4, 2008

Slumber Party





I got to have my first slumber party.  I invited three friends; Savannah, Bree,  and April.  We got to make carmel apples and then we watched Nim's Island with popcorn and soda.  Then mom played Spoons with us and taught us how to play Murder.  We stayed up until 11:30 and then fell asleep in the family room.  In the morning, mom said we couldn't get up until 7 at the earliest, so we slept until then.  We had crepes--my favorite--for breakfast.  We got to put strawberries and whipped cream or butter and syrup, or a combination.  We all had a really good time.  I can't wait until my next sleep-over!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Sleep overs are the best! Have your mom teach you about TPing.

linell said...

A slumber party is a sign that Lauren is becoming a young lady and is definitely growing up. Maybe I will be there for the next one.