Wednesday, April 28, 2010

card crazy


Latly I have been doing cards for my card club and mom let me use her scrap book room because she said i could make some cards because i was bord and beacause im verry creative so i made tons and tons and a ton of cards it was sssssssssoooooooooooo much fun and i love being in a card club because i can make so many diffrent types and so many colors i cant name them all and i took some ideas from the computer and turned them into my verry own lauren candland orignal it was so much fun and i have a gift card to jo-anns ( thats a fabric store my favorite store) and mom gave me a box to put all my cards in and i really want to deacorite in and buy some fancy paper from jo-anns but lately my dad has been travleing a lot last week he cane home from china so i need to hold off the crafting for a little while I NEED TO BE CRAFTY sooner or later i will lose my crafty touch!!!!!!! but i cant wait till dad gets home from Florda he just went a coupple days ago and he is staying right next to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i miss that place so much but my favorite park was EPCOT (the best park to me) but any way i cant wait to see him

0 comments: