Wednesday, April 28, 2010

spring is finally here

Sprng nice cool but not to cool hot but not to hot just right latly its poured i have snored and i have been bord but its going to be nice weather and my BIRTHDAY IS IN SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best day in MAY and this is a cool fact my mom and dads aniversy in on may 17th and my birthday is may 16th pretty cool right and for my birthday we are going to clay cafe a day before my birthday and we are doing the first non potery party we are doing bottle cap magnets (sooooooo cool) and all my frends are comeing its my second bigist birthday ever and my first was at pump it up i invited i think 24 kids wow thats a lot but now i dont have that many frends any more but back to spring now i hve grown my verry own flower its an impatent a pink one too me and ryan ( thats y little brother) painted our pots mine is striped and the stripes are white and green and pink and blue and some purple poka dots and it says in yellow letters shine and ryans pot he says is the ghosts from haunted manson ( thats a ride and a movie fromdisney) and to me it just looks like diffrent colors splatered on

0 comments: